Well, lookie here, who has a blog??? Welcome to our world! Will check back often.....your boys are gorgeous....it won't be hard to want to keep updated.
I noticed that there was one of the most important parts of myself and family missing on this blog. There is a guide for all of us in life - something that drives us, leads us or helps us with life's questions. I have found those truths and answers and it is what makes myself and family eternally happy and fulfilled. So, because it has been the foundation of the person I am today (despite all my faults) and it's the base of my marriage and family, I wanted to make sure that this was a truth I shared with any who visit. The answers I have and the joy I found is through the love and teachings of our Savior and his Truth Restored.....
2 comments:
hooray first to comment on your new blog!!! I will add you to mt rss feed girl!!!
Well, lookie here, who has a blog??? Welcome to our world! Will check back often.....your boys are gorgeous....it won't be hard to want to keep updated.
Post a Comment