So it's only February and I have a lot of things I need to be doing and focusing on, but all I can think of is SUMMER TIME, and for a few different reasons.
First it's absolutely gorgeous around here that time of year and I LOVE having my boys home from school and with me all summer (I better remind myself I said that AND have it in writing). But this summer I'm looking forward to one major thing....

That's right!
HOME!!!
That sign means some many different things to so many different people, but to me it only means ONE thing..... home.
We'll be going home for 2 weeks for Guy's big 8th birthday and baptism, and we are all so excited. Excited to be back with all our family, friends, and loved ones. I can't wait to meet new little additions to the family, reunite with friends and just feel HOME again!
With that being said, there is one teeny, tiny factor that I am NOT looking forward to....
the HEAT!!!
I must say the cooler Oregon weather has certainly agreed with me so I'll be living here....

Which is totally fine with me because that is the other LOVE of mine, the water. Laying, basking, splashing, swimming, soaking, marinating, you name it I love it if it's in the water!
Thank goodness my mom and two sisters have pools for us to play in!
Then, if that wasn't enough to get us all excited about, we are planning on rounding the trip off with the whole family going for a little visit to The Magic Kingdom....

We haven't been since just after my dad passed away and we took my mom there to relax and have fun again. Teni wasn't even a thought back then so we can't wait to take the boys. It should be pretty interesting going in JULY but whatta ya gonna do?!?! It is Disneyland after all!
So hurry up summer cause I can hardly wait!!!




5 comments:
Sounds like a TON of fun!!
I am thinking a lot about Summer also, because today has been so nice! We actually had to turn the A/C on in the car today! The kids are all playing outside and asking if they can turn the water on!
We would LOVE to come to Guy's baptism! Let us know when it is!!
If you can make it to Disneyland on July 5th, the park will be empty!
We can't wait for your visit! Swimming, BBQs, family, fun...oh, and taking Teni shooting, can't forget that!! ;) July can't come soon enough!!
Love ya!
Heidi - I'll let you know when it is for sure!
Emily - Really, the 5th is a good time? I would never had guessed that, THANKS!!!
Sia - Can't wait for you to have kids....
Disneyland is NEVER empty.
ps Send me your email address please to lvwinder@cox.net.
Post a Comment