Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Still here....

So every time I get on here to post, something else comes up. A phone call, someone yelling "HELP", a laundry buzzer, someone yelling "MOM", the oven timer, someone yelling "STOP", the dog wants to go out and do business, someone yelling "STOP YELLING!" You name it, IT has gotten in the way. Then there's those times when I sit down and start the title and nothing.... nothing interests me, nothing comes to mind, nothing motivating me to write anything.
I have seen numerous people give up their blogs for one reason or anther and now I see why.
And, in all honesty, that dang Facebook has caused a little rift between me and blogging. My absence even caused my older sister to join FB due to lack of virtual communication, so I suppose it wasn't ALL bad. Besides I'm sure all of you (you know who you THREE are) barely noticed my absence, but I am still here and doing fine. And life with my three little monkeys is still exciting, eventful, wonderful, and crazy! So here's to hoping I get out of this funk and back into keeping a better record of our life's happenings, here where it's just another day in paradise.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I know what you mean about blogging, and facebook! Something always gets in the way. Glad that you are on FB though, and that you now have your sister hooked!!

Jillian said...

Actually I was just wondering what was going on with you guys. I though hmm I haven't seen a post from Ana in a while:D Glad you guys are doing well. I know what you mean about the blogging. I just looked at mine the other day and I believe it said October was the last time I blogged:}

GHFamily said...

Hey, if not for FB, I would never know what the Faus are up to!

Sia said...

I like the blog- face book creeps me out a bit. But I'll join anything to keep in touch with ya sis! Love ya!!