Okay, so it's that time in a young guys life when he's kinda feel'n up to joining the "Porcelain Jockey's Club." So when he either gives me that look and I can tell he has taken care of business, or if he tells me he wants to go to the potty, I'm ready for the challenge....

But, somebody needs to explain to this little "turd-nurffler" that THIS is not part of the deal....

And you can totally tell by looking closely at his little cheek (not THOSE cheeks) that he is smiling and laughing as he runs!

Uh-hu, almost got that tiny white BUTT! Honestly, I don't know what's more pathetic, him running from me or me TRYING to catch him. Don't be fooled by that small frame, those little legs can truck it!!!

So, at the end of the day I realized that sometimes when faced with an ugly altercation it truly is better to TURN THE OTHER CHEEK.... and invest in a baby leash (who am I kidding, I have the dog's leashes for that)!




8 comments:
Oh my goodness!! That was HIlarious!! He is trouble.
Oh man I wanna pinch those buns~ who can resist baby buns? That is too darn funny.
That is so adorable! I love it! How is the pocelain jockey training going? So glad I'm done with that aspect of child rearing.
That is so funny. I am sure he will love you later in life when he sees those pics.
That is so funny!! Your boys are so cute! You will have to show that on a slide show at his wedding reception! Hahahah!
Awww, what a cute little devil!!
That is so funny... Caroline finally is going to potty all by herself now and she always takes off her panties before she gets to the bathroom. Isnt motherhood wonderful. Im adding you to my page.
I just want to squeeze those butt cheeks......love it.
Post a Comment