QUALIFICATIONS: Looking for female employee who can cry at the drop of a hat, yell and scream at customers, forget where orders are, available to work 4-7 days out of the month, have body wrenching cramps and retain water like the Hoover Dam. If interested please slam down application on counter and storm out.

Okay people, I know this is a little distasteful to say the least, but I ONLY posted this because I wanted to show you the size of that "bug" on the windshield! ; )

Thanks to my sister Sia for sending me these photos when she was in Wyoming last week with her fiance laying concrete for Karl's family. You gotta love little towns!!!




11 comments:
You two are just sick and wrong.
lol....that is hilarious! That ranks right up there with opening a sushi resturant and calling it Eat Me Raw. By the way when are you guys going to move?
I wonder if they have any "policies" at the Kum & Go?
funny funny stuff!
Chuckie - Eddie starts work 9/15 so we'll leave sometime at the beginning of September.
Jer - I sooooo wanted to say that they had a "NO BALL HANDLING POLICY" like your Walgreens experience!!!
Oh no you didn't!!! I knew you'd get a kick out of that sign!! Glad you're brave enough to post it (or sick enough!) ha ha ha!!
Oh my goodness!!! I can't believe you posted that!!! HAHA! I could have swore Eddie would have taken those pictures!!
I just want to know why Sia and Karl where there!?!
That is so funny! When we were living in Missouri we would go to the Kum & Go ALL the time for a drink..HAHA! I am laughing my guts out right now! When are you guys moving?
LaAna, ok i see that you are leaving in September... has anyone bought your house yet?
Heidi - We might be leaving earlier if everything works out but we'll see. As for the house, we figured we would rent it out for now.
Post a Comment