Friday, October 23, 2009

Still Alive!

I feel like I have been out of it lately.
There seems to be a million and one "To Do's" and not enough time to do them!
We've had a sick bug in the house for 3 weeks hitting 3 of us, and looks to be moving on to it's next victim - Guy. That, combined with a Primary Program to get ready for, Soccer, Halloween & Harvest Festivals and parties to go to and help out with, and the normal every day MOM jobs, I'm spent!!!
  
As much as I enjoy keeping a record of our crazy, fun happenings on here, I just haven't been able to. We are still alive and we are still living life's adventure, I've just neglected to type them down. 
So hopefully I'll be able to be better at it in the near future, but until then to all my family and friends (who I miss dearly) I love ya and am thinking about you all the time!

HAPPY BUSY LIFE TO US ALL! :)

4 comments:

Kristi said...

I'm glad to hear that you have a crazy life just like me! Hope you have a great Halloween.

GHFamily said...

Craziness never ends.. but your dad did once say to me that keeping busy is good for keeping out of trouble. Sure miss him.

Brad and Leslie said...

Don't forget keeping up with the Yankees!! :)

Unknown said...

Sister, keeping busy is the best way to spend life with you family, we always did. Dad was always in the middle of the crazy sitting in his big chair after a 14 hr day of work enjoying the "busy" while sleeping or pocking, teasing or just irritating me and then grinning as he winked at you kids!!!! miss him too, he must be up there in the middle of the crazy and busy still. xoxo mom