Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween Happenings:

In september we hit our year mark.... I know, I can hardly believe it either!
And since Niva went with the boys and I to the Roloff Farm last time while Eddie was at work, we knew we had to drop by for another visit!
My little men were all too happy to go pumpkin hunt'n....
Are you kindding me? 
"Sorry, but they won't give you that one for free no matter how hard you try Teni!"
"Nope, not this one. It gots a spot mom!"
Can't you just see the evil thoughts running through his mind???
Mark it off your bucket list Eddie! 
You know it was there :)
Times flying..... look how big Drake's getting.
(Sniff, sniff)
My boys! 
Now THIS is living.
And it wouldn't be a pumpkin patch without a hay stack to climb, and straw in the old britches!
Just a few more!
Guy found his....
"Hey Eddie, I think you picked up a rotten one!"
Taking it easy!
Teni wasn't about to let his pumpkin go....
Not even for the ride home!
Then it was time for some partying!
The older boys came up with their own costumes this year after not liking what they saw at the stores. We headed to GoodWill and had a blast! Drake's costume was so funny, and soooo Drake. Guy wanted anything that he could paint his face and put dye in his hair, although the purple didn't show up very well. Teni, well he was a dinosaur monster bear.
What can I say, it was the only way he'd wear that costume. It had to be a scary, mean bear for him to be on board. 
So there ya have it, say hello to Benjamin Franklin, Mr. Teni Bear, and a ghoulish-skeleton-ghost Guy.... 
Our annual party with the Peter's and friends.
Nothing says Halloween like a little BRAIN punch....
After some wrestling and running around the costumes came off for crafts and goodies!
And of course pizza....
Another great party!
Then came Halloween night and we were ready....
Teni insisted on having whiskers but no nose. Anything to get him outta the house on time without a melt down.
We met up with some friends and hit the streets....
Poor Eddie was sick and stayed home to pass out candy.....
Wait, it couldn't have had anything to do with the Yankee and Ducks game on, could it???

We had a "ghoul" time....
With cuddly, furry friends....
And everyone was "beary" happy!
HaPpY hAlLoWeEn!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OH HOW CUTE, I CAN'T WAIT TO BE TOGETHER. I MISSED OUT ON SO MUCH HUH? I LOVED THE COSTUMES, THEY WERE SO CUTE. GRAMMIE LOVES YOU ALL SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! WE WILL BE TOGETHER IN 10 MORE DAYS...HOOOOOORAY!!

LaAna said...

I'm so glad you finally have a computer to keep in touch and see what's new around here. We can't wait to be with you and everyone else. See ya soon! (Boy, you really love CAPS, hu!

Sia said...

Yippee--new family pictures!!! You look great sis! I can't believe how big the boys are getting. Drakie noodle is probably taller than Aniva :) Karl and I are so excited to see you all soon! Love ya!

GHFamily said...

Love the pictures!