Tuesday, September 22, 2009

This one is for you!

I KNOW!!! Finally Sia, they're up. The boys' first day of school pictures.
Of course Guy was up bright and early, ready to go....
Drake's excited to go see his buddies and cool new classroom. 
Nice to know they've got each other's back....
Is it time yet???
Saying goodbye to his big brothers was kinda sad for the littlest Littlefield!
WOW! Where has the time gone? I have a 9 year old going into the 4th grade!
So, ready or not 4th and 2nd grades...
Here They Come!
Buddies and brothers...
I was, and still am, a little sad not to have them around. I do so love to have them home for the summer. But I am happy to report that they really liked, and continue to like, their teachers, classes, and school. So homework, sports, church, family, and friends is what they're ALL about now a days..... and we LOVE it!

6 comments:

Kristi said...

They look so cute and it's crazy how fast time creeps up on you mine started 6th and 4th this year!! I feel old.

Heidi said...

I still have not put pictures on my blog of the first day of school! Your boys are so cute and I can't believe that you have a 9 year old!! Very cue pictures!!

I love all the NYC pictures! I would LOVE to go someday. Matt and I almost went there 8 years ago. It was 2 weeks before 9/11 but we ended up changing our plans and going to Miami instead.

Sia said...

YEAH!!!! Finally a picture of my boys!! What handsome young men :) Guy: I love the muli-eyed monster playing guitar, good choice-- you pull it off well, I bet you're gonna have lots of friends this year. Drake: you described your shirt perfectly, the tie is really cool looking-- it is clear that you are going to be one of the coolest 4th graders. Teni-- you continue to hide those horns well :) just teasing Teni, I like your shirt too, and I can see you still take after your mom with no shoes on!! I love and miss you all sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!! Don't forget to send me your school photos!! Uncle Karl says hi!! Love you,
Auntie Sia

*Thanks sis! You made my Month!!

GHFamily said...

Boys make life so grand don't they?

Tonya said...

Hey, saw your blog link on facebook and couldn't resist. Just wanted you to know that I was lurking:0)

{dawn} said...

what handsome lil men. i was sitting here, thinking i miss being little, being carefree, being whatever i wanted to be that day... the first person i thought of was you. i guess its a bit of a grown up, slap in the face reality day, and sometimes i just wanna go back, riding bikes and chillin with my friend. hope you are all well, haven't seen ya on FB or bloggin. MISS ya!