Wednesday, March 31, 2010

And my FAVORITE is.....

Okay, so let me explain!

I had a nice visit tuesday with my visiting teachers, who one of them  just so happens to be Drake's primary teacher. She informed me of the lesson they had learned about the previous sunday, which lead to a discussion about arranged marriages. When asked how they would feel if their parents had an arranged marriage set up for them, this was my new FAVORITE son's reply,
"Well, I would be okay with that because I trust my mom and her judgement."

Seeeeeee, wouldn't that be your favorite too with a response like that?!?! 
(So glad my boys don't actually read this or I'd be in some deep trouble)

And for the record I WILL be holding onto this story for when he has a girlfriend or fiance that I DO NOT approve off. But what do I have to worry about, he already said I could arrange his marriage...... so any reasonable offers will be considered, thanks.

3 comments:

Sia said...

Like I've always said, "Dibs on Drake!"

It will be interesting to see what Guy and Teni have to say when this lesson is taught to them. I can see it now:

GUY: "My dad knows bout that stuff, my mom never married a girl before so she won't know as much."

TENI: "Mom and Dad can pick the first one, but I get to pick the rest...one to clean, one to cook, one to wipe me (if STILL necessary), one to feed the animals, one so I can hold the lace on her garmies..."

Gotta love your boys!

GHFamily said...

Too cute!

Tiffany said...

Don't tell anyone, but I have a favorite too! However, it's probably much more controversial for you to have a favorite than me.