That's RIGHT! He made it to see 4, or maybe it should say, I MADE IT to see him turn 4!!!
What an Easter we've had to enjoy celebrating our Savior's life and resurrection, and the birth of our third son - Teni.
As I was looking through photos on my computer I found some that embody all that is him.
So Happy Birthday to my son who lives life like he's a rock star....

And marches to the beat of a different drum....

Who has a personality that's ALMOST as big as his EARS!!!
(Don't worry, I'm sure he'll grow into them. If not, then that's what long hair or surgery is for!)

Who you'd rather NOT have his help, but he's always willing to give it.... as long as it's HIS way!

Happy 4th Birthday to the little boy who likes older women.
That's his Birdie!!!

And who no matter how dressed up or cute he looks, there's ALWAYS mischief on his mind...

But no matter how much mischief or trouble he finds himself in, or dishing out, there's always those eyes. Eyes that you can see forever in. Eyes that remind you what unconditional love feels like and what Heaven MUST look like. The eyes of someone you know was sent from above, and who you are blessed to know that you'll be able to look into them for eternity.

So happy birthday my son! And even though you're the reason I question my SANITY somedays, you're certainly the reason I love this life EVERYDAY.




2 comments:
ANA, THAT IS PRICELESS, YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER AND MOMMY, TO CAPTURE TENI IN JUST THE RIGHT WAY, HE IS SO SMART, CUTE, NAUGHTY, IMAGE OF HIS PAPA AND MOMMY IN SO MANY WAYS, BUT ONE CAN SEE EDDIE IN HIM AS WELL , HE IS UNIQUE AND WE WOULDN'T TRADE HIM IN FOR ANYTHING IN THE WORLD! HE GIVES THIS FAMILY HOPE FOR A BRIGHTER DAY, ONE SPENT WITH THE ONES WE ALL LOVE AND WILL SEE AGAIN, HE GIVES US ALL LAUGHS THAT ARE SO NEEDED AND...MOST OF ALL HE GIVES US ALL A HAPPINESS, THAT COMPLETES OUR HEARTS AND THE REALIZATION THAT HE IS OURS FOR EVER!!!
What a cute little man! I'm glad you both made it to see him turn 4 years old. Thanks for the touching post and the great photos...dang it Eddie, why did you have to move so far away!! :) Love ya!
(what's up with yo momma and the all caps?!)
Post a Comment