Hey Mom, look what I did!
Finally! Drake got that little wiggly bottom tooth that's been hanging on for dear life OUT! And we all know what that means - yup - the good ol "Tooth Fairy" has to make an appearance so she can sneak in while our wee ones sleep and exchange their teeth for cold hard $cash$...
Well, being totally worn out from moving prep and mental processing overload, and not wanting to go get cash from the bank (that shows how much I use my debit card, or how much a tooth is worth in our home - pretty sad, I know), Eddie and I - in a moment of parenting genius - decided to educate our son on the highly organized scheduling system of the "Tooth Fairy". We proceeded to explain how she gets a printout of all the children who pulled their teeth earlier in the day for her evening route, and should you pull your tooth AFTER said schedule is posted, then you're bumped to the next nights flight list. I told you - Parenting at its FINEST!!!Sneaky - Maybe,
A BIG FAT LIE - perhaps,
A gullible (or should I say innocent) son - YES, Thank goodness!!!




8 comments:
That's so cheating!
I love it!
My girls always seem to lose their teeth at like 10 o'clock at night so I'm left scrambling around half the night looking under cushions for coins!!! Your idea is better!
Just wait til Auntie Sia tells the boys that she heard the tooth fairy got a new iphone with bluetooth capabilities that allows her to get instant messages when a kid looses a tooth-- so no more wait time! ha ha ha (evil laugh)!! Just teasing! Way to use those creative juices!
And you just wait till you have kids and it's total PAYBACK!!! Besides, everyone knows the Tooth Fairy is Old School Sia!
That is totally what I am going to tell my girls when they start loosing teeth! We NEVER have cash on us.. alway debit! Anyway, are going crazy with all the packing! Talk to ya soon:-)
That was a good one!! You're lucky it was Drake he is so good. You know that Guy would have tried to convince you guys to call the Tooth Fairy to see what could be done and Teni would have probably lost the tooth and swallowed it while fighting and wouldn't have a tooth to give! Man, I love those boys!
Shame
On
You!
You lied to your kids??? (That might have been the best explanation EVER. I need to use that sometime!!)
That is genious! Man I wish I would have thought of that sooner for my kids! In our house that tooth fairy forgets alot! I have to explain that she probably couldn't find the tooth and we'll have to leave a note for her with instructions to find the tooth :)
Post a Comment