Friday, November 13, 2009

"It's Game Time!"

Having all boys in the house means we are all too familiar with the phrase,
"It's game time!"
And one of our little monkeys is very into sports, competition, team, competition, rivalries, and did I mention COMPETITION???
Guy LOVES a good competition especially if he's the one coming out on top! So with soccer season just finishing up he's been sad to see it go, but here are some shots of our little player.

Game face! 
That #21 sure looks cute.
Let's go Strikers!
No matter the out come of the game, Guy ALWAYS had fun and ALWAYS came with his A game! 
Getting muddy was just another bonus for him....
One of the aspects he enjoyed most from playing up an age group this year was that there were actual goalies. He was a really good goalie, and as you can see, he wasn't afraid to dive, slide, fall, roll, or sacrifice his body for a save.
Of course being the awesome parent I am, I forgot my camera on the counter for his team party. Here are a few shots of my Guy with his winnings. I love that face!
What can I say, he's his father's son!
And there it is again, the pose of the moment....
So goodbye soccer season......
Hello basketball!
Looks like the competition isn't over for him yet.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again,
"I LOVE BEING THE MOTHER OF BOYS!!!"

4 comments:

NivaBetta said...

That is too funny. I can't wait to see you guys! And hopefully one day soon I will have a little one to post pictures of. Maybe a little DaEddie!?! Haha! Love ya sis.

LaAna said...

We can't wait to see you again too! And no matter what, you DO have little ones of your own to enjoy, love, and be apart of cause we're sisters.... what's mine is yours! Love ya sis :)

Sia said...

What a good looking boy!! He looks so much like Eddie! Can't wait to see you soon!!!!

Unknown said...

OH, you are not just the mother of boys, but the mother of the cutest boys in 'the world" even the whole GALAXY!! not to forget to mention, they are Theresa and the late Teni Fau's grandsons!!! Oh ya baby, that must be where they got their good looks and talent!!! HeeHee love ya