The boys are really loving drawing lately, thanks to some fun "How To Draw" books Eddie got them. Drake has been having a lot of fun with characters....

I think I love it almost as much as they do cause it's the perfect rainy day activity, and there's rarely ever any fighting involved!

So the other day the boys showed me their little master pieces when I was a little surprised at Guy's art work.....

There in black and grey tones was a picture of Eddie's grave with a grieving Guy beside it.
When I asked him what made him draw that he simply replied,
"Well dad's gonna die one day and so I thought I would make him a picture of it."
Oh, isn't that....... disturbing!!!
But Guy did add that he even put tears coming out cause he was sure he'd be really sad.
I personally was fond of the Christmas lights strewn around his headstone.




6 comments:
Wow... leave it to Guy the kid who named his hippo Sabertooth to come up with that. Look at the brightside atleast he's prepared for the worst. Love ya.
On another note, Drake's drawings look very similare to his uncle Tenny's at that age. Usa will be excited about that.
Like I said, dibs on Drake. :) Just kidding....
Mothering boys is a grand adventure, isn't it?
Well. all I see is all that talent in that picture!!! It is nice to know he is preparing for the worst... or maybe just getting in touch with the softer side of his emotions, or... hum.Eddie you haven't been sick or anything??????......Better start repenting NOW!!! heeheecuz I hear it's not fun in all of that HEAT!!!heehee
Do boys think ahead or what?! This sounds like something my son would do!
Post a Comment