Sunday, January 10, 2010

Another One Down!

Today is our 12th Anniversary,
and I am simply happy.

Happy with the life we have together, the family we've made together, the choices in life we've decided on together, the road we've traveled and continue to travel.
I love the way we laugh, play, tease, talk, pray, discuss, argue, and love together. 
Each year has held different meanings to me. Some harder then others but never, never not worth the journey and experience.
So on this our 12th anniversary I wish for nothing but many more to come, because with him at my side life is truly worth living!
So Happy Anniversary Sweetheart,
may we continue to grow old and dumpy together,
and have a blast doing it!!!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow, 12 years!! That is awesome! Congrats!

Carrie and Rodney said...

Happy Anniversary!! Hope you guys had a great day.

Sia said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! We love you! Hope you had a chance to celebrate in style ;)

Kristi said...

Congrats!!Happy Anniversary!

GHFamily said...

Old and dumpy? You two? NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!