After going through my photos I realized I failed to post pictures of Drake's end of season soccer stuff.
So here it is....

Drake was on a great team with awesome parents and we all has a blast, even if the weather was a bit cold!

It was a pleasure to play for Coach Kelly again.

"Way to Play!"

The cake says it all....

So the season wrapped up with only one game lost and a bunch of winners....

Then it was time for the CIVIL WAR game!
Ducks vs Beavers
It's Ducks all the way in our house.

Looks like Guy might of been cheering for the Beavers there.
Get 'em Teni!

And finally,
it brings me to this little man....

Ahhh, Guy and his Christmas gifts to me.
My boy has a knack for picking out, let's see how do I put this....
the most "THOUGHTFUL" gifts. You know the ones that give the meaning to "It's the thought that counts." Last year he picked out a lovely pink and white statue of swans crossing necks in front of a huge heart. Have you ever hoped and prayed for something to accidentally fall and break??? WHAT, I'm just saying!
Love that Guy of mine :)




4 comments:
Beautiful pictures. I love being a boys mom, don't you?
You are so funny! Yes, I have received a few of "those" gift from people! haha! Your boys are darling!
Hey .. seems I remember some of the gifts you gave to me... well lets just say...OH MY... it was the thought that counted!!!!Besides I was the one that took my sweet little Guy Guy to pick that snowman out.... I asked him "50 times" are you sure that 's the perfect gift GUY??? And his reply.. Oh Grammie trust me... she's gonna love it!!!
I love the snowman....I can only imagine the gifts Teni is going to pick out for you in the future... :) love and miss you all!
Post a Comment