Is 2 Dozen Roses in a Cup (okay, vase - but that's not how the Folger's theme song went)....
Yummy doughnuts waiting to feed hungry little mouths so I don't have to be a short order cook on my birthday....
And big smiles for mommy accompanied by a "Happee Burday to You" song!!! Man, I REALLY love Eddie! Just what I wished to wake up to - flowers, food and fun. So here goes year 29, can things get better then this?




8 comments:
Did you say "29"??? How lucky are you? Just hit the big 43! Thanks for the birthday wishes - BACK AT YA GIRL!!! Happy happy day ;)
Wow, you are old girl! Just kidding! Just wait till you are 30! It gets even better!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Sis!! I'm so proud of the woman, wife and mom you have become!! Thanks for being such a wonderful sister and example of womanhood. You're the bestest, and you don't look a day over 28! ha ha ha! Love ya,
Sia
happy birthday la ana we will have to celebrate tommorrow night!!!!! you truly are a lucky girl...
Happy birthday La Ana...dang 29...that is almost mid-life crisis age. Looks like you had a good day. Hey call me on my cell, my phone crashed and I lost all of your numbers.
Hey Sis, I am so lucky to have such an amazing sister. I look up to you in so many ways and hope that you enjoyed your special day.
Happy Birthday Ana & Eddie!...sorry I'm a little late checking out blogs.
Hope you both had a great day!
Thanks everybody for your birthday wishes! It was a great day. And a big thanks to my sister Aniva for the concert tickets - I can't wait!
Post a Comment