Friday, June 6, 2008

Daddy's HoeDown!




















Guy and Eddie enjoying a little Cowboy time together! I don't know who was more excited about the day, Guy or Eddie! They both had their ten gallon hats and walked around all morning in "character!" But I wish my life could be like kindergarten all the time? Crafts, snacks, songs, a little lesson, recess, parties and helpers everyday to do the stuff I just don't feel like doing myself (oh, that's right, those are called nannies!). 














Good Ol Cowboy Company!





















So here is the part of the program where each child gets up in front of everyone and reads aloud the answers to the "Daddy" questions. What do you know they have a, "My Dad is so strong he can lift..." question. Now most kids said a house, a 12 pound weight, a couch, and what does my cute little son say - "My Dad is so strong he can lift MY MOM!" Yeah, I died right there as I was in the class that day helping out. I said to Guy,"Wow, that's a really, um, good answer son!", trying to hide my real thoughts, when he said, "I know that look Mom, your embarrassed, aren't you?" Not wanting to hurt his feelings I lied through my teeth and told him that it was a wonderful answer! 

3 comments:

Jerolyn said...

Oh man what did Eddie do laugh or cringe? haha

LaAna said...

Come to think of it, Eddie was pretty proud of himself - what does that say?

NivaBetta said...

So... you do know that hoedown is one word right??? Because a "hoe down" is something else!! Haha!!