Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Reflecting!!!

So, with all this "maybe" moving out of state going on, I can't help but think of my family and friends and what they mean to me. I know I can be a tough nut to crack and don't like all the crying and emotional stuff, but when I think about the support and love I have from everyone I feel really grateful and words can't explain what they mean, so I will sum it up with a photo that says it all........
Yes! That IS what you think it is! Two grown men taking a cat nap on the side of a Seattle building. Nothing says friendship, love, and support like lending a crotch pillow for a buddy in need. So, if there's ever a question of what my family and friends mean to me - just sit back and reflect on this (literally) touching image! I love you guys!
(This brilliant piece of photography was taken by Eddie at a seminar in Seattle, WA last year. I gotta say the man has an eye for true art!)

5 comments:

Chuckie said...

Nice picture...glad to see you are blogging.

VivaLasFloyds said...

Hey girl!! Nice to see that you have a blog! Maybe now I'll recognize your kids when I see them twice a year!!

LaAna said...

I know, but hey this is just one more way to NOT keep in touch, right? So, speaking of seeing each other, when are you throwing the family party again? Name the date and we'll plan something else on it! Ha Ha Just kidding : )

Heidi said...

That is so nice of that man to let him sleep on his crotch! SICK!! You are so funny! We love you to LaAna!

Jerolyn said...

That photo is classic! What's funnier is Eddie taking that picture!