WHAT DOES THIS...
+ THIS...
+ FRUIT LOOPS, FISH CRACKERS, CHIPS AND ANY OTHER SCRAPS A 2 YEAR OLD CAN "ACCIDENTLY" DROP A LITTLE DOG = ?= 3 DAYS AT THE VET AND A $945.00 BILL!!!
ENOUGH SAID!
+ THIS...
+ FRUIT LOOPS, FISH CRACKERS, CHIPS AND ANY OTHER SCRAPS A 2 YEAR OLD CAN "ACCIDENTLY" DROP A LITTLE DOG = ?
10 comments:
Where has the time gone....I keep saying in my head that we need to call and get together before you guys leave and I never call. Makenzie just found out today that you guys were moving and she asked if that meant the Drake and Guy were going to be moving also. I told her yes that they would be going with their parents and she wasn't too happy about that. Maybe just you and Eddie should go and leave the boys behind...well you can take Teni with you since she didn't mind that he was moving.
what part of oregon are you moving too? I just had a friend from work move there.
OK, Chuckie - if I was to leave any of my boys behind it would be TENI (you did read this post right?)...
Kimmy - We are moving just outside of Portland to Hillsboro/Forest Grove. It's about 25min from Portland and 45min to the cost.
Yeah I read it but it was Makenzie that wants Drake and Guy to stay here with her. If you are willing to leave Teni though I would be glad to take him!!!
Hey girl! I just came across your blog from Heidi's. If it makes you feel any better I had to have my dog's stomach pumped earlier this month after he got a hold of a bag of sugar free chocolate candy from the Sweet Factory. Gotta love 'em! Your boys are adorable! Leslie (Campbell) Johnson
Poor dog! When is the big moving date?
la ana,
how is the packing going??? i guess you guys aren't going to surprise us and say "just kidding" about the move..one can dream, right? by the way, your poor dog...
ohhh Teni...he sure is a cute little devil though isn't he?
btw we tell katie "she's too big this year" a lot around here after Teni told her that that day! haha
Holy Cow!! That is why I don't have pets, oh and also cause my daughter is allergic to animals! Anyway, that sucks that had to happen right before you guys leave! I am sure that was not on the list!!! We are starting to pack up all our crap also.. oops am I aloud to say crap?? Good luck to you!
Oh
My
Gosh!
Post a Comment