Guy: Hey, another guy with that name!
Drake: Yeah, you're right.
Guy: Wow, maybe you have to have the same name to work there.
Drake: I don't know.
Guy: Cause every time they call or talk over the radio it's the same one.
Drake: I know, weird!
Guy: Mom, that's strange, hu?
Me: What's strange?
Guy: Those space guys always talk to the people with the same name.
Me: What are you talking about? What people?
Guy: You know, everyone's name is HOUSTON!
Me: Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! (then I explained the whole, "Houston we have a problem" and "Houston do you copy?" and "This is Houston, go ahead." The looks on their faces after that was one of embarrassment and Oh-Duh!!!)
***One more question down - A billion to go!




5 comments:
Oh WOW! That is so funny! You have some very smart children to have noticed that!
I love the things your boys say-- they are so innocent (or at least innocent looking when it comes to Teni!! ha ha). I am going to miss them so much, seeing their little faces, hearing their voices, watching them play together and get excited about new things. I don't think I could have made it through law school without them-- I remember stopping by your house on my toughest days only to have my stress melt away when they rushed to the door to greet me with hugs and kisses!
Funny!!! I love the naivety of young kids. I know my wish for them remaining that way is far fetched. Those "questions" are things I don't like to think about.
that is so funny. your boys seem to have quite inquisitive minds on them. I cant believe how big they are getting. It sure is a long time since i have been home.. Now we will have to stay in contact.. Im still your older cousin so you need to obey your elders haha ha.. love you
kimmie
That is so funny! My kids say crazy, funny stuff all the time.. I guess I should write some of them down!
Post a Comment