Tuesday, August 26, 2008

SORRY FOR THE DELAY!

Busy packing, cleaning, de-junking, organizing, planning, and GOING NUTS!!! I am so going to miss everyone, but trying not to think of that right now (sniff, sniff) while I'm packing. So, until I get my "stuff" together, just know I am missing you all already!

4 comments:

The Ruff Family said...

laana if you need a shoulder or long distance shoulder i am here. I know how hard it is to be away from family. Its been eight yrs since i moved out east and I still get homesick. No matter what I want you to know I love ya. I miss your family and here is my number if you need someone to talk to.. Its 864-704-8511. This is so funny i have a good friend who just moved there to oregon too. What town are yall moving too...
kimmie

Gini said...

I am so sad, LaAna.....but I can't wait to read all about your new endeavor! I love blogland and the ability to make and keep friends from all over the place. You are going to do great!

Jerolyn said...

8 DAYS? Well 7 DAYS now...wha?

Teresa said...

hey littlefields,
you guys are already being missed by all and haven't even left...i am sooo sad thinking about it...i wish you all the best of luck and i just have to say to la ana i am so glad i was blessed with your friendship and can only pray that we keep in touch forever...
teresa