Friday, July 17, 2009

So here are your options!

Another adventure with boys.
While we were visiting with Eddie's parents we heard some racket outside followed by Guy yelling for us. When we came out this is what we found....
Drake with his knees STUCK between the wooden slats of our porch railing.
"OUCH!"
So naturally I did what any concerned mother would do....
I grabbed my camera!!!
With a little twisting, pulling, lifting, greasing, and even after help from grandpa, Drake was still wedged in pretty tight.
So time for dad to assess the situation....
Plus I thought this photo was pretty hilarious! Looks like his knees weren't the only thing stuck - "Where did his head go?"
And after the evaluation and some tears and reluctance, Eddie gave him 2 choices:
1. Break his knees,
2. Break out the wood piece.

He chose number 2!
And free at last, free at last,
thank dad the mighty he was free at last!

You never know just what's gonna happen around this joint.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

I remember when I got my head stuck in the bars at McDonalds! I am glad that it was only his knees! Thanks goodness it was nothing else!

Sia said...

Poor Drake-- whatever possessed him to stick his knees between the bars anyways!! Good thing his head is too big to get stuck :) Way to go Fau heads!!

Ash said...

Well now Drake and Aniva have something in common. Remember when Niva got her hand stuck in the truck?

Kristi said...

Too funny, I just love the crazy things kids do!!

Gini said...

I can't believe you got out the camera..............

His knees? OMGosh! Poor Drake!!