Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Another Lesson From Guy

Last night we're sitting on the couch together watching America's Got Talent (not my first choice but his), and some commercial came on that sparked a conversation up about jobs. Guy says, 
"Yeah I don't want to be like a movie maker or show person cause that would be a lot of work and time away from my family."
Now I'm think'n, okay I can see what he means and I was even a little impressed that being with his family was that important to him, even at his young age. But then with the next breath his true intention came spilling out.....

"Well, plus with that job you HAVE to show up on time!"

Let me clue you in on a little secret to success Guy. You need to show up on time to EVERY job no matter what you're doing! I tell ya this boy is destined to either live at home forever or marry a sugar momma.

5 comments:

NivaBetta said...

Tell guy Auntie Nevie has the same problem. She's late to everything!!! Even my own wedding! And David and I were the only one's there! HAHA! Love ya!

Sia said...

That's got to be the polynesian in him.... that's why if I get old and don't have any kids my money is on Drake to take care of me! ha ha ha! Just kidding!

Kristi said...

That is too funny, hopefully he gets the sugar momma!!LOL

Kris Reber said...

I am enjoying reading your blog so much because one, it's pretty entertaining, and two, I get to hear about your mom and my Uncle Lanny and Aunt gloria. I have a blog now too. If you go to Kristi's blog, it's on there.

GHFamily said...

That was so funny.

hm