Thursday, August 27, 2009

A BIG Day!

THAT'S RIGHT, 
a YANKEE'S game!!!

There she is, the new stadium....
If only Eddie was here too, he would have loved it - you know since he really is the TRUE fan.
Let's go to a ball game!
Jeter, Damon, Rodriguez, here we come!!!
Do we look excited???
Another bucket list item to check off! The feeling and atmosphere was one of 
a kind. We were reenergized after an already eventful morning that began at 4:15am. 
These banners of past iconic players were amazing....
And on the reverse side the newest legends....
The only bummer was that Jeter was hurt at the beginning and so I didn't get to see him play :( but,
we were there to witness Johnny Damon
 and A-Rod hit home runs and then Robinson Coano's game winning walk-off home run in the 11th inning! 
My dad would have loved that it was a Pepsi stadium too....
So with another win under their belts we stayed to take in the day....
until they asked us to leave.
What a great memory of our good old all American past time, not to mention the GREATEST team to play the game!
And who'd a thought that it would be us gals that got there first....
"GO YANKEES!"

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow what an amazing building! You must of had SO much fun w/ your sister. I would LOVE to do something like that w/ all my sisters someday! The banners in the new stadium is pretty cool!

NivaBetta said...

Sis, I can't tell you or thank Eddie enough for letting you come and be there with me. No matter what the future holds in my life I will always be greatful for the time that we shared together and memories that we made.

The Ruff Family said...

My dad would be so proud!!

Sia said...

I love the photos...keep 'em coming!! :)