Friday, September 11, 2009

More Fun in New York!

Naturally we couldn't go to NYC and not eat at Bubba Gump in Time Square..... YUMMY!!!
All the movie fun stuff to see....
And a great view to go along with the DELICIOUS food!
Great food, awesome view, and the BEST company....
After a belly stuffing meal it was time to shop, and where better then Toys R Us....
Now THERE'S a good use of Legos....
A little Jurassic Park inside.... 
Now this was by FAR Aniva and I's favorite part of the store.
The very "hands-on" King of Candy Land!
"Hey! Watch that hand buddy, you didn't even buy me dinner."
Yeah..... This should be my Christmas card photo!
Just the look alone of his eyes, and don't get me started on his mouth!
This one's for you boys....
Back on the streets....
As soon as I saw this sign I had to take a picture for Drake & Guy!
And then, whatta ya know! 
They were shooting a commercial right then and there for it.
Everyone was dancing and wearing those funny nose glasses. We might have even been in it too, pretty cool!
So, just another exciting, eventful, fun day in New York!

5 comments:

Sia said...

Looks like the King of Candy Land is eyeing your "goodies"!!!

LaAna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LaAna said...

Guess those aren't the "gumdrops" he's use to seeing, hu?!?! LOL

Sia said...

I love the New York photos... but what about my nephews' first day of school???? Come on already!!! A few new photos of the little devil would be great too!!!

NivaBetta said...

I have to send you a copy of all the pics I took because the one with the 2 of us and the perv King is priceless!!!