I noticed that there was one of the most important parts of myself and family missing on this blog. There is a guide for all of us in life - something that drives us, leads us or helps us with life's questions. I have found those truths and answers and it is what makes myself and family eternally happy and fulfilled. So, because it has been the foundation of the person I am today (despite all my faults) and it's the base of my marriage and family, I wanted to make sure that this was a truth I shared with any who visit. The answers I have and the joy I found is through the love and teachings of our Savior and his Truth Restored.....
7 comments:
love the pictures...
could have done just fine without seeing those bats! haha. Blue is a good color on you Laana BTW!
Oh my goodness Guy!!! Those were some really cool pictures! Thank you for telling your mom to put them up.
Great photos! I need to get my picutres from Oregon up soon. The boys are getting so big! Shout out to Teni's old school threads. Love ya
The bats are NAS-TY! Love going to zoos. We went to one long ago in Rhode Island and we've been to San Diego. How fun!!!
hey la ana just stopping by to say i miss you!!!!
BTW - I am tagging you....http://taoofgini.blogspot.com/2008/10/tagged.html
Post a Comment