This past weekend we shot back home to Vegas for an all too quick visit for Sia and Karl's Wedding. We packed light since we left late friday night and retuned back early sunday morning, but we almost had a stowaway....
It was the perfect day for a wedding at the temple and we couldn't be happier for Mr. and Mrs. O'Dell.
And we ALL had a lot of fun joking and laughing about the much anticipated "Honeymoon" in Fiji, and to quote Napoleon, "LUCKY!"
So thanks for having us share in your special day, and I know that Dad couldn't be happier for his Princess. Now begins your Happily Ever After.... for ETERNITY!!!! Love ya sis. 




5 comments:
How fun! I didn't even know she was getting married :( Awesome to go to Fiji, I need to go there :) That was a quick trip, your doggy is so cute!
You look great!
I am so happy for your sister!! She is probably so glad that the day was finally here! Can't wait to go to the reception!
Congrats to your sister!!! How was the weather while you were here, huh?????
It was great to see you. Hope all is well in Oregon!
Laana...miss you guys!
Post a Comment