This too was easy and fun! You post the 6th picture in your 6th photo folder/roll. Mine is a picture from our trip to Samoa of the LDS temple. This makes me home sick for the islands....
So beautiful! Oh and thanks for letting me know about your sister's shower.. cause I had no idea it was next Saturday! I will be there!!! Are you going to be coming here for the wedding and the shower? We are so excited that she is getting married to Karl! The are perfect for each other:-)
I noticed that there was one of the most important parts of myself and family missing on this blog. There is a guide for all of us in life - something that drives us, leads us or helps us with life's questions. I have found those truths and answers and it is what makes myself and family eternally happy and fulfilled. So, because it has been the foundation of the person I am today (despite all my faults) and it's the base of my marriage and family, I wanted to make sure that this was a truth I shared with any who visit. The answers I have and the joy I found is through the love and teachings of our Savior and his Truth Restored.....
3 comments:
Thanks for playing! The temple is beautiful.
So beautiful! Oh and thanks for letting me know about your sister's shower.. cause I had no idea it was next Saturday! I will be there!!! Are you going to be coming here for the wedding and the shower? We are so excited that she is getting married to Karl! The are perfect for each other:-)
No, I won't be there for the shower! Eddie and I will be there for the wedding in two weeks. As for the reception, we'll have to wait and see...
Post a Comment