Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Surprise Visit!

We had a wonderful week with a surprise visit for the boys from Auntie Niva!!! They were so excited to have her here and show her all the fun things they're up to...
There's nothing more fun then a stroll on the beach through FREEZING water...
And who needs Halloween decorations when you've got your own spider webs everywhere....
But, it just wouldn't be a proper visit without a stop for pumpkins at, yes, none other then the famous TV show's "Little People, Big World's" Roloff Farm! But guess who forgot to charge their camera the night before? Yup, EDDIE! Okay, not Eddie, but that made me feel better for one small minute. Aniva is going to email some photos so all is not lost, and we will be going back with Eddie since I know this WAS the real reason we moved here in the first place... 
So now our house is a little quieter and a little sad to have Aunt "Mimi" gone, but not to worry she'll be back in 2 weeks! Thanks for the great time sis. I can't tell you how much I loved having you here with me (I'm just hoping it was enough to get you to move your butt up here) and I can't wait to see you soon... 

9 comments:

Sia said...

What a fun trip-- what could be more fun then a surprise visit? (unless it was a surprise visit from Auntie Sia! ha ha ha, just kidding Niva!) I'm glad you all had fun, while I was lonely here in Vegas-- but the pictures looked great and Niva looks comfortable in that Oregon sweatshirt!! Can't wait for our next trip up there! Love ya!
(And look at how tall Drake is getting!! Wow!)

Chuckie said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend with Roach up there. How far away is the Roloff farm from you guys? I didn't know you were within driving distance to them....now that makes a leverage point to make it up there for a vacation. Aaron and Makenzie love that show.

LaAna said...

Their farm is about 25-30 min from us. They are only open during pumpkin season (end of Sept - Oct) so you'll have to plan your visit around then!

Teresa said...

hey la ana,
you just knew eddie was going to take you guys to that pumpkin patch sooner rather than later...how fun was that!!!! i can't wait for more pics...miss you guys;(

Chuckie said...

Ok, looks like we will have to plan that trip next year then. Next time you go can you ask them to sing, "Oompa Doompa Duppity Do". Just kidding. Hey is the Teresa that leaves comments your mother?

Heidi said...

So, will we be seeing you on the next "Little People, Big World?" That would be so funny!!! That is way cool though.. how fun for the kids! Will you be coming here for your sister's shower this weekend?

Heidi said...

Sorry, I am a little slow... You will not be coming for the shower, but for the wedding! COOL!

LaAna said...

No this Teresa is my friend from the boys school - who I just love and miss!

It's okay Heidi, we're all a little slow at times!

NivaBetta said...

I had so much fun! It is so beautiful there! I was so sad the day after I got back, but then I remembered that I will be back in less then 2 weeks! Thank you so much for taking me to the beach, to see "my" kind of people (haha) shopping, to pick berries by your house, and for teaching me that a 2 year old is able to know all of the words and songs to "Nacho Brebe" : ) I love ya sis.