What-- I get to take care of the drooling dog and you get the wedding photos!! I always knew you were her favorite sister :) ha ha ha! Aren't they a goodlooking couple-- I'm so excited for them!!
First and foremost, you two can fight over the favorite sister but I KNOW I am her FAVORITE COUSIN!!!! So HA! What great pictures, they look so good and happy together. Congrats David and Roach.
Thank you so much for posting these for me and for every one's wonderful comments! We had an amazing day and can't wait to spend the rest of or lives together. (I know it's mushy!)
I noticed that there was one of the most important parts of myself and family missing on this blog. There is a guide for all of us in life - something that drives us, leads us or helps us with life's questions. I have found those truths and answers and it is what makes myself and family eternally happy and fulfilled. So, because it has been the foundation of the person I am today (despite all my faults) and it's the base of my marriage and family, I wanted to make sure that this was a truth I shared with any who visit. The answers I have and the joy I found is through the love and teachings of our Savior and his Truth Restored.....
10 comments:
She is so beautiful!
What-- I get to take care of the drooling dog and you get the wedding photos!! I always knew you were her favorite sister :) ha ha ha! Aren't they a goodlooking couple-- I'm so excited for them!!
Yes she is beautiful, Yes I am her favorite, and Yes they are a good looking couple! ;)
First and foremost, you two can fight over the favorite sister but I KNOW I am her FAVORITE COUSIN!!!! So HA! What great pictures, they look so good and happy together. Congrats David and Roach.
Congratulations, Aniva! Two weddings in less than a year. Your mom must be worn out!
I'm curious--why New York/Central Park? Any special significance or just a cool place?
Tell Aniva that Aunt Dena and Uncle Steve said congratulations! They look very much in love.
Beautiful!
Gorgeous!!! The black and white photos - especially for a wedding - so beautiful!!!! Congrats to them.
amazing pictures! How exciting!
Thank you so much for posting these for me and for every one's wonderful comments! We had an amazing day and can't wait to spend the rest of or lives together. (I know it's mushy!)
Post a Comment