Late the other night Teni and I were up watching TV when we saw a couple in a passionate kiss. I didn't think much of it but then I heard Teni giggle and then let out a loud,
"Gross!"
Curious about his response I asked him what was gross?
He quickly replied,
"That gross mommy! Look those people wiping their noses. YUCK!"

So needless to say now every time I've seen people kissing that's the first thing I think of. How romantic, RIGHT???
And, just like our home teacher from church won't look at Eddie and I the same way again, since Guy's response to a question about what we all like to do together was,
"My dad likes to wrestle my mom in their room! Doesn't he mom?"
He was actually talking about the day before when we were all in my room wrestling around, but I don't think it sounded like that even after I embarrassingly tried to explain that tid-bit of info.
KIDS!!!




9 comments:
Laana is that what they call it now Wrestling...
uhhh...sure. Like I believe THAT one.....just kidding. Too funny. I think sometimes trying to explain away what our kids are saying, makes things ten times worse.
I'm surprised that Guy didn't say that you guys always talk to Santa Claus in your room!! HAHA!
Good one Kimmie.
Gini I'm sure that's what he was thinking too, I know I would be!
Aniva - No comment....
It could always be a little worse. That is way funny though. In our old ward I was the financial clerk and the Bishop came over for me to sign a check (this was a daily thing) so Makenzie answered the door to let him in. She was wearing one of those kids work aprons from Home Depot and he thought it was cute...then she turned around to go and get me and that was all she was wearing. I came to the door and he was laughing. I told him it could have been worse, Carla could have answered the door instead of Makenzie.
I can not stop laughing about what Guy said! That is so funny! I think I would have crawled in a hole and died!
Isn't childhood innocence nice!!
Hi LaAna! Good to see you too! Yes, we're still here in Henderson. Where are you guys? I can't remember. Unfortunately, I haven't been doing all that great lately, but hopefully that will change soon. I hope you guys are doing well. You all sure look great!!! :) I'll talk to you soon! -Ilaria
I just love how honest kids are! That is too funny and nice cover story!!LOL
Post a Comment