Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wedding Bells are Ringing!!!

Today, right about NOW my little sister and the love of her life David, are in New York.
And at this moment they are in Central Park.....
And she is all dressed in white, taking vows to love, honor, and cherish Mr. Green through good times and bad, in sickness and in health. 
I can only imagine what a breath taking sight she must be....
So on this very special day as Aniva and David are joined together by their love I congratulate them on this journey that has led them to each other, and I wish them a long happy life in one another's arms.
Best wishes to you both and my heart is with you this day and always!
(Sorry about the photo I couldn't find a better one with both of you)

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Green!!!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Congratulations to your sister! That is so fun! She looks beautiful in her dress!

{dawn} said...

I cannot wait to see the pictures, just a beautiful lady, just like her big sisters, and mother!

Congrats Aniva!

Steph said...

Hooray for Aniva! Now the race for who will have the next grandchild! :)

Sia said...

Can you believe our little sister is married???? How exciting!! As for the race for grandkids--- any announcements Ana?

LaAna said...

WRONG!!! It's ALL you two. I've done more then my part with 3 boys, it's your turn to pop out the girlies!

Gini said...

I feel like I want to be there too!!! Central Park?? ohhhh!!!