BUT, sometimes a good tickle does ya some good!
I can't remember the last time I've been tickled.
(STOP, don't even let your minds go there people!)
Like someone holding you down, pinning your arms and tickling you till you think you'll pee your pants, which for me isn't too long thanks to child birth. Last night after relaxing and laying my head on Eddie he decided to revert back to elementary school age and proceed to tickle me despite my pleads to stop all while trying to not laugh, giggle, squirm or pee!
Funny thing is, after the childish assault was over, I couldn't help but feel.... happy. You know that simple, youthful, for no real reason at all, kinda happy! So the next time you, or someone you love, looks like they might need a pick-me-up, go ahead and let your self be a kid again cause you might be surprised the reaction.....
OR you might just get socked in the nose - depending on what kinda kid you were.




1 comment:
Don't you dare tickle me-I will pee my pants!
Post a Comment