Heidi, see what you're missing out on!!! Sia, remember all those protein shakes and supplements he took and then the aftermath.... YUCK. Your condo barely recovered. :(
Hey La Ana! We want the latest news about what is going on! Did you get your refridgerator magnet I left with your Mom and sisters? I hope so. Miss and love y'all. Auntie La Dee Dah
I noticed that there was one of the most important parts of myself and family missing on this blog. There is a guide for all of us in life - something that drives us, leads us or helps us with life's questions. I have found those truths and answers and it is what makes myself and family eternally happy and fulfilled. So, because it has been the foundation of the person I am today (despite all my faults) and it's the base of my marriage and family, I wanted to make sure that this was a truth I shared with any who visit. The answers I have and the joy I found is through the love and teachings of our Savior and his Truth Restored.....
8 comments:
G-R-O-S-S!
Such a boy...reminds me of his Uncle Tenny...
Heidi, see what you're missing out on!!!
Sia, remember all those protein shakes and supplements he took and then the aftermath.... YUCK. Your condo barely recovered. :(
Boys....ya gotta love em!!
I can so relate to altered smelling farts due to supplements. Remember, I am the only girl.
You don't need to remind me!! My condo smelled like boy and cooking meat forever--- had to paint to get the funk out!
Pssssssssssssst,
I remember cutting one of these and blaming someone else in High School. It was too funny and I got away with it too.
Ha! Ha! Ha!
Hey La Ana!
We want the latest news about what is going on! Did you get your refridgerator magnet I left with your Mom and sisters? I hope so.
Miss and love y'all.
Auntie La Dee Dah
Post a Comment