Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Tale of a Little Green Monster:

One Halloween night a Little Green Monster went seeking his chocolate treasures...
But not without his Mommy....
And Daddy....
And of course his mighty BIG brothers....
Who were all too eager to obtain their own loot....
So off they all went with totes in hand and a sweet tooth ready....
And the Little Green Monster only disappeared a few times when he blended into his surroundings to riffle through his candy bag....
So when enough fun was had and many a sweets bagged, they headed back to the cave....
But not without one more for the road....
THE END

6 comments:

Heidi said...

What a bunch of cute boys!!Sounds like you guys had tons of fun trick or treating!! That is so cute he blends in with the trees:-)

Sia said...

Oh my goodness, I've only been gone a week and you've got so many great blogs up! I can't believe how much the boys have grown-- I miss them, and you, terribly. Karl and I were just talking about how it seems like ages since we talked to the boys. Give them some hugs for me!! I'm glad you are loving Oregon! Go Jazz- hee hee hee! Love ya!

Gini said...

Very very cute!!! What a change of scenery. I am amazed every time I look at the pics on your blog. Are you loving that part of it?

LaAna said...

I do absolutely love the colors and season! I still am in awe every time we drive anywhere. I can now appreciate why people are so passionate about preservation and wanting to recycle.

Jerolyn said...

Laana why a little green monster for Teni and not sayyyy a sweet little angel??? I'm just sayin' then again he might be "Too big next year" for it right?

p.s. Love the photo of Teni in front of the bush, what a cutie!

Steph said...

What a fun post! Cute costumes. It looks so light while trick-or-treating... and so green! Jealous!