So when you're in the middle of your night time slumber dreaming peacefully of walking on a beautiful island beach or a childhood flashback, the last thing you want to awaken to is this image standing over you, right? But, heaven forbid, should that ever happen what would your reaction be?
And how about the same scenario but instead of a lowlife intruder, this sweet little face awakening you with soft whispers of "Mom, Mom, Mommy"........
Would you sayyyyy........ pop your eyes open with a loud GASP and with one swift, quick right hand jab DOT YOUR SON'S EYE!!! S00000 SORRY Guy!
And then (completely out of SHOCK I'm sure) I started laughing until I realized he was holding his eye and hunched over. Guess that's the last time he comes and wakes ME up because he had a bad dream hu? At least he was far enough back that he didn't catch the full blow, and thus leaving no black or blue bruising, THANK GOODNESS!
You would think after 3 kids and being woken up every night, at least once per night, things like this wouldn't happen.
Ahhh, another proud parenting moment...
But, if I've learned anything from this, at least I know that in a "fight or flight" situation I'll be a swing'n.




6 comments:
Poor Guy...but that is funny. I can't stop laughing. Good thing he didn't have to go to the doctor...I can hear that conversation....Dr: What happened? Guy: My Mom punched me.
Sounds a little familiar.
And to think when Evan was having trouble staying in his bed all night, I just put his favorite CD in his player and hit the repeat button to get my full nights rest. I should've thought to just beat him up when he tried to come crawlin' in my bed! Hindsight is 20/20!
Oh man! Poor Guy~is it bad that I laughed at that story? I laughed in a ohhhh that smarts kinda way though!
I'm sure there's cps in Oregon...maybe I'll look that number up.
Poor kid!
oh poor Guy!! shame on you for laughing....oh, wait - I laughed too!
So that is how you get your kids to sleep all night... just give them the 1, 2 punch!! I don't know why I didn't think of that before!!! That is so funny!
Post a Comment