Wednesday, November 19, 2008

WOOOO-WHOOOOO!


I am way too excited about Christmas this year cause guess who's almost done with her Christmas shopping....................."It's me! It's ME!" 
This year online shopping was my closest friend, and yes I do mean that LITERALLY, cause I am still figuring out what to do with myself here. Plus there aren't all the shops right around the corner from my house anymore, so I was able to spend late night hours searching for deals online.
Which now means I might get to enjoy the entire month of December, and better yet actually sleep in for the first time on "Black Friday"........... yeah right, who am I kidding there's always something good out there to find, RIGHT? 

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

That's great, LaAna! As soon as you finish yours, you can start on mine. I, too, am feeling the pain of no close shopping other than Wal-mart. I'll finalize my list and send it your way. Feel free to pay the bill, too! Thanks!

Sia said...

Congrats sis! I am going to miss waking up at the crack of dawn on Thanksgiving day to go and get the paper (only to remember I get the paper delivered on the weekends--- remember that one!)and going through the ads with you to coordinate our shopping on Friday. It will be a quite holiday without you, Eddie and the boys. Who will make our deviled eggs? Anyway, I'm glad you get to spend Thanksgiving with your mother! Fun ;) Love and miss ya sis!

LaAna said...

Hey Tiff, at least you have a Walmart! You never know what you've got till they're.......well pretty much boycotted from most of the STATE :(

Sia, I'm already missing our shopping adventures with you and Niva, but go spend some cash for me that day!

Gini said...

Dang, and I thought I was ahead of the game having my Christmas cards printed already.....