So if your kids are anything like mine they probably tend to want the cereal with the coolest looking prizes included inside, right? Well I'm a total cereal girl in the mornings. I try and stick to my Smart Starts or Cherrios, but wen I want a sugary boost I will grab the sweet stuff....
Now, after pillaging this box of POPS for the prize my boys informed me that they really didn't care for the cereal, so not wanting it to go to waste (that's what I tell myself to feel better about eating it) I decided to have a bowl. After a few bites I look down and see something a little strange in my bowl. Now I don't know about you, but I clearly see the prize inside is some sports gadget - RIGHT.....
NOT this little "PRIZE".....
I KNOW, gross! I still gag a little every time I see that picture! So just a friendly warning to beware of the prize inside your cereal boxes. Now, I'm totally okay with alternative forms of protein and carbs, but I leave the weird things to eat to Andrew Zimmer on Bizarre Foods!




6 comments:
What the heck-- is that a maggot/worm/weavil? Yuck!! I don't think I could ever eat Pops again! That's what you get for moving so far away and leaving me here with your mother! ha ha ha! Just kidding. Let me know if you want to sue for emotional distress ;) love ya!
Eeewww Blechhh.
Summer before last when we went home to Idaho to visit, the cherry trees at my dads were loaded, so for the entire week we ALL partook. Then we wanted to share the wealth and brought nine gallon bags full of em home for our peeps. My brother enjoyed a few before he noticed some protien around the pit. When we investigated...they were all loaded with "protien".AAAHHHHH!
I will never ever eat another cherry as long as I live.
Shiver~ gag~
That is hilarious. I remeber one time I was making oatmel for breakfast and realized that there were weavils in it as I cooked it so instead of throwing it out I gave it to Gary for breakfast. He didn't realize it until a few bites into it then he said, "There are little things swimming in the milk" I tried not to laugh at him but I couldn't. I know that is wrong but it was funny. Hey and if any more of you guys move out of state and leave me your MOTHER I will ship her to you!
Ahhh humidity! All the creepy crawlies search for dry comfort! Lucky you.
OH MY GOSH!!!!! THAT IS TOTALLY SICK!!! My kids like that cereal... don't think that I am going to be buying that one again.
That
Is
Disgusting!
Post a Comment