Saturday, February 7, 2009

Did You PEE Your Pants???

So we've kinda taken a few steps back with the whole potty training thing.
Before we moved, Teni was going on the big boy pot a lot, but since the move he's no longer interested. 
This morning while I was down stairs Eddie and Teni had a very enlightening conversation. 
After Teni woke up Eddie was cuddling with him and asked if he had gone pee-pee in his pants, to which he replied,
"NO, no I didn't!"
So Eddie said,
"Well then what's this soggy stuff in your diaper? It looks like pee, it feels like pee and it SMELLS like pee?"
Teni, in a matter-of-fact tone, replied....
"No, no it not! It's FROZEN SODA!"
So NOW I understand! 
It's not a potty training problem we're having. 
It's a carbonation, syrup and temperature PROBLEM!
Looks like the kid doesn't need a diaper after all, just a fountain tap and a bunch of plastic cups.

Why didn't I think of that????

3 comments:

Gini said...

This was hysterical!!! OMGosh.

Heidi said...

I just love reading your blog!! I can always get a good laugh when I visit! You are so funny LaAna! Your little man is so cute!

Sia said...

That boy is a born politician-- despite all evidence to the contrary, he will still argue that things aren't what they seem and it isn't his fault. Question is, what political party does he belong to? ha ha ha!