Friday, February 20, 2009

Race Night.....

That's right it was Pinewood Derby for the scouts again!
And Drake was ready with his Blue Lightening...
Fun times and good memories for these two....
And while the racing was going on, Teni was busy putt'n on his own performance!
He kept telling me over and OVER,
"That my GIRL mom. See that one, she my girl!"
I know, trou-ble.
So Drake had fun, even though his didn't win over all...
He still got some cool awards and received his Wolf!
Of course his side kick was right there by his side to cheer him on and share in the lime light...
And when it was time to go where else would we find Teni, 
 he was just chillin with his LADIES.
Looks like he moved on from "His Girl" to the Cougars!
(Reminds me of someone with the same name!)
Good times, 
GOOD TIMES!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

That looks so fun! His car looks great! Cute girl;-)

Gini said...

I don't know, LaAna. Teni keeping time with the older girls...hmmm...you need to keep your eye on that one!

Sia said...

Oh no you didn't, you know what I'm talking about (cougar!). ;) You better watch Teni closely!! I can't believe the boys are getting so big. I miss them terribly!! Give them hugs for me!!