Sunday, February 22, 2009

Thankful for ....

My schedule suddenly looking a whole lot busier.
Thankful for being able to practice my delegating skills a lot more.
Thankful for the chance to develop talents and to learn from those I'll serve and serve with.
Thankful for the opportunity to spend more time with my boys during church on sundays.
Thankful for a way to get to know people's names and have to remember them.
Thankful for a husband who is so loving and supportive, and always willing to be a substitute!
And most thankful for the opportunity to serve my Father in Heaven and my Savior as I teach the primary children about Christ's life and his restored gospel.....
as the new Primary President.

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

Congratulations!

Sitting in primary today I was thinking about a post I'd like to do about reverence in primary, or the lack thereof (not just the kids, but the presidency too, who were just chatting it up in the back of the room while kids were punching each other with an oblivious teacher sitting next to them). I don't know if I will though, I've always felt that when you complain, you get picked to solve the problem. Were you complaining??? :)

Seriously though, you'll do a great job.

I hope you still find the time to post frequently. I always need the laughs your boys provide!

VivaLasFloyds said...

Wahoo congrats!

Heidi said...

Congratulations!! You will be a WONDERFUL Primary Pres.

Gini said...

Congratulations. You sound thrilled and excited! Good for you, girl. You are gonna be great!

Sia said...

Congratulations. I wonder if they have a "chokey" at your building?

Steph said...

You are going to be amazing! You have so much to offer...and you can show them how to do it Vegas style :)

Steph said...

You are going to be amazing! You have so much to offer...and you can show them how to do it Vegas style :)

Teresa said...

HEY LA ANA,
CONGRATULATIONS, MY FRIEND!!!! I MISS YOU VERY MUCH....

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Congrats.... that is a big job, better you than me.....