Monday, April 27, 2009

And THIS is why I have 3 boys!

Because if I have to deal with all things sports, bugs, bodily functions, wrestling, video games and bottomless pits for stomachs then these simple acts are my silver linings.
A quick lesson from dad and they are ready to go....
Because we all know it's about technique and form....
Oh, and the most important thing - THE LINES!
But nothing compares to the memories made on a beautiful, 
cool summer's day spending some father - son time with your dad.
And getting to wear his glasses and gloves....
I love my hubby's attire for cutting the grass.
Well, at least he looks good while working!
So here's to that good ol' right of passage into manhood - 
Mowing the Lawn.
Now when does washing the car, doing their own laundry and cooking dinner start???

4 comments:

NivaBetta said...

Boy I sure do love Guys shirt!!!

Heidi said...

Let's trad!! My girls will do your laundry, and dishes. If your boys will cut my lawn and wash the cars!!!

See, you need to have another baby!! Maybe it will be a girl:-)lol

Sia said...

I love these pictures--- it reminds me of a photo of Tenny with his buble lawnmower walking along with dad as he mowed the lawn in the backyard of our old Contessa house :) Great to see that the boys are making great memories...and that the lawn is getting cut too :)

Kristi said...

Good job Eddie! I need Ryan to teach Tanner to mow our lawn cause it is too long. It's always nice to spend time with dad!!