modern inventions that make being a women easier and more comfortable.
And when those inventions are used by little minds to serve other purposes, you never know what you're going to get....

But you're pretty much guaranteed that some kind of experimenting has been going on when your ladies drawer has been raided and evidence is found....

And then comes the inventor of
the nose bell,
or boogie catcher,
or snot sling shot,
or hands free Maori Poi Balls,
or whatever contraption he thought he had made....

So here's to new inventions and creative minds....

And being soooo thankful no one else was around to see his GENIUS hanging out!!!




9 comments:
So Funny!!!What great blackmail pictures!!!
soooo funny. what a carzy nut!
I ran into Michal last Monday when we were shopping up north. Thought you might like to check out her blog, although she says she doesn't post too often. I put a link on my sidebar.
Sure, he'll play with them now, but will he buy them for his wife in the future?? ha ha ha!
That is priceless!!!! I love when little kids get curious.
That is so funny! How do kids come up with this stuff?
is there anything he does that isn't funny?????
Fantastic! Boys are great:)
I love him.....he is so dang funny.
Post a Comment