To the big THREE...

Today is Teni's 3rd birthday and I can hardly believe how time has slipped by us.

It seems like only yesterday he was a big eared, bald headed baby that blessed our lives and filled the empty void that my dad left when he passed.

And who would've ever known what a character he would grow to be.

And that this sweet, innocent looking boy....

Could be such a MONSTER!!!

But who could've known the joy, happiness, laughs, excitement and love he would bring as well.

He reminds me daily of what life is truly about and that I've been blessed to be his mother. As much as I hate to admit it, he IS so much like me. He is stubborn and hard headed, but you know I kinda love it.

He's smart and funny, and says things that make me laugh, cry and sometimes wanna DIE!

So on this, his 3rd birthday I hope he feels just what he means to me and how my heart is filled up because of him.
And one day I hope he understands the depths of my love.
I hope he'll get the chance to love a child as deeply as I do him...

Happy Birthday my little one.
I love you to the depths of the sea and beyond!




5 comments:
Happy bday Teni! I can't believe it's been three years already too! He is such a good mix of you and Eddie!
What a sweet looking boy, but with a mama like you, he is sure to turn heads :) My little lady is TALL, she is just barely topping the late 20#'s but is tall. I hope his birthday was amazing!
What a sweet post! Hope he had a great birthday!
Ahh, my sweet little devil nephew-- how I miss him and you all sooo much! Tell him his Auntie Sia and Uncle Karl send their love....oh, and that the Big Show says hi! :)
Happy Day, Teni. Love the picture where Teni is showing his muscles. Garrin does that. He says "Mommy, Garrin Garrin strong!!!". Too cute.
Post a Comment