when you're married to the biggest
Fool out there???

Anyone, and I do mean ANYONE, who knows my husband at all will tell you that the man loves to tease, joke, fib, or flat out lie just to rile, trick, or get a laugh out of you.
He's the biggest kid out there...

And the first to jump in and join in on the fun....

So on this day of Fools I crown him the King!
And although he can drive me (and others - namely my sisters and our parents) crazy with his ways, I'm thankful for a husband who reminds us all to laugh a little more and to not take life so seriously.
Now excuse me while I go think of a way to fool a fool!




4 comments:
Ha ha ha! Nice one-poor Eddie!! I miss Eddie. No one makes me breakfast burritos (or any really good food)or makes fun of my calves quite like Eddie. Who else gives you a Christmas ornament shaped like poop? By the way, I need another one-- I think he was supposed to put a ornament hook on it and I never got it back :)
I gave up on trying to get Brad long ago! When he gets me back I always end up regreting it. It is fun though!
I hope you think of something, you will have to let us know. Ryan always makes me laugh too it's great!
Not enough people in this world know how to have fun or make light of a situation. And for that I am sad. Glad you guys keep the laughs coming.
Post a Comment