Sorry but when it's your year of firsts, as in 1st Easter and Guy's soccer game away from family, posts tend to be a little long.
So here we go....
Easter weekend kicked off with Guy's first ever soccer game....

And he was more then PUMPED!!!

And look who got our lucky number 8!

And whatta ya know, I caught his 1st game goal!


1st game down, 1st win down and 2 goals scored,
Not Bad!

Then it was onto egg coloring time!
Look at my handsome Drake.
How did he get to 9 already???

YES!
Everyone got along....


"Looks done to me!"

Smile, the Easter Bunny's coming to town!

Easter morning and the loot....



And now he can Rock Out properly....

Then after church we headed to our neighbor's friends house in the middle of the most beautiful surroundings. It had boy paradise written all over it!


After a little hit'n the bag it was time for the egg hunt.

Since it was raining cats and dogs outside we had the egg hunt in Mr. Buz's barn.

Found One!

Found a few more!

"But what about me???"

Jackpot!!!

Like finding an egg in a haystack....

My Happy Hunters....


Enjoying friends....

and farm animals....

Say Hello to Chocolate, but not the kind in your eggs....

And we wrapped it up with a little entertainment after a delicious meal.

So although we were missing you all dearly, we had a wonderful time celebrating the Easter season and remembering our Savior's atoning sacrifice and resurrection with new friends.




5 comments:
How Cute! I miss you guys so much! I wish I could have been there and the boys look so happy. I thought this would get easier as time goes by, but it seems to be getting much harder. Now if I can only convince my husband that we have to move to Oregon. Maybe if I tell them they have free buffets! HAHA!
No fair-- you're not allowed to have fun without us!! :) It just doesn't seem like Easter, or any holiday for that matter, without you, Eddie and the boys. We miss you guys like crazy, but I'm glad to see you're able to push through the pain and have some fun ;)
You guys seem to be adjusting so well! Having moved to north Carolina I know how difficult it can be to start over!
Your boys are so handsome! They have really grown since I last saw them!
The first year of "first's" are hard when you are away from family, but looks like you had a great time and I love all of the cute pics!
Post a Comment