Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Thankful for....

The most WONDERFUL gift in the world....
Thankful for time spent smelling the "Roses"....
Thankful for the discovery of little beauties....
Thankful for those moments that bring a smile to your face....
Thankful for those tiny acts that warm your soul....
Thankful for small hands that hold so much more then just a tiny flower,
but your Heart as well....
So as we go through life rushed, hurried, pulled, twisted, bent, ripped and torn in a million different directions, let us not forget to stop and truly enjoy the simple beauties life has to offer, and those offering them to us!

5 comments:

NivaBetta said...

How cute... I really liked this post. I hope that some day I will have a little one to give me presents too. Oh and please tell me your teaching my nephew a few others things beside posing for pictures and shopping! Haha! I love ya Sis!

Sia said...

Awww, how sweet. You can't even see his horns!! :) I miss you all so much! Love ya!

Kristi said...

I love this post too, we must be feeling the same way lately.

Jerolyn said...

Ahhh Teni...that kid is squeezable!

Gini said...

Nicely said. And many thanks to Teni for the beautiful pictoral.