Eternal Families!
And grateful for the good times we have here on earth to share, laugh, serve, love and be with one another. Saying goodbye to family members is so hard to do, especially when they leave us so early in life. But knowing why we are here and where we are going is such a comforting blessing. Having the reassuring gift of the atonement of our Savior brings peace. So as we say our farewells to Parker this day, may the comfort of Christ's sacrifice and love be with his family and friends till we meet again. May we all remember his beautiful smile and great sense of humor, and live our lives to the fullest each day.

I love and will miss you Parker!




5 comments:
sending you a ((hug))...
and my condolences.
So sorry about your loss. I am so glad that we have the gospel.
so sorry for your loss la ana...my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
I heard about Parker and I am really sorry for your loss, but you are right thank goodness for eternal families. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you.
I am sad for you LaAna. Thinking of you and saying a prayer for Parker.
Post a Comment