Thursday, September 11, 2008

Are We There Yet?

So with the "Fruit Farms" and conspiracy theories behind us, we saw some breath taking views of the mountains, forests and lakes. Check out that reflection....
And what would a trip be without getting close up to the WILD LIFE! As I sat in the passengers seat while Sia drove, Jeter claimed the console as his cop-a-squat spot for the entire trip...
And this WILD animal was obsessed with Aunt Sia's chap stick, but whatever keeps him quiet, right?
By the middle of the second day the scenery was gorgeous and we were so close we could taste it....
But obviously Teni was too busy tasting something else! I tell you, if there was one of my children I would consider not paying a ransom for, WELL....

5 comments:

VivaLasFloyds said...

Ok, so seriously, you guys moved??

Jerolyn said...

Jeter is the tiniest wild animal I've ever seen!

Gini said...

That first shot is awesome. And I must say, something tugs at my insides just looking at the drive through all those tall, tall trees. uhh yeah, don't have those here, now do we? I love the way you write - thanks for keeping us update and bringing a smile to the day!

Teresa said...

hey la ana i have to admit bella and I have an obsession for scented chap sticks too. so we can relate to Teni. boy that greenery looks beautiful, i am jealous!!! miss you guys!!!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

The 1st photo is outstanding!
Your youngest is a doll!