I find this post a little hard to write since it's the first time I've not been there to celebrate with my sister in person. So, it's with all my heart and adoration that I say to my little sister, who I'll spare all the embarrassing nick names, HAPPY BIRTHDAY....
You always make every occasion a big deal, especially for my boys who adore you more then words can say.
You are so fun and such a good sport, especially for having 2 older sisters who never let you forget ANYTHING, and who probably still treat you like that little girl who Dad could never say NO to.
You are my best friend and the reason that the stars shine a little brighter in the heavens. Thank you for your unconditional love and support. I wish you nothing but the best sis, Happy 26th Birthday!




2 comments:
hey laana do you remember when jen and i were spending the night at your house and aniva come running down the hall saying kimmie wears a bra kimmie wears a bra. I still laugh at that... do you have her email or does she have a blog that i can email her a happy bday wish...
kimmie
Thank you so much Sis! I love you guys and miss you so much. I have to say that this year's birthday was really hard without you, but I will see you next week so that made me cry a little less :( Thank you for everything and kiss the boys for me. Love ya.
Post a Comment